|20th Apr 2014✧00:004,664 notes
"A goddess is a woman who emerges from deep within herself. She is a woman who has honestly explored her darkness and learned to celebrate her light. She is a woman who is able to fall in love with the magnificent possibilities within her. She is a woman who knows of the magic and mysterious places inside her, the sacred places that can nurture her soul and make her whole. She is a woman who radiates light. She is magnetic. She walks into a room and male and female alike feel her presence. She has power and softness at the same time. She has powerful sexual energy that’s not dependent on physical looks. She has a body that she adores and it shows by the way she comfortably lives and moves in it. She cherishes beauty, light and love. She is a woman who can ask for help when she needs it or give help when asked. She respects boundaries, hers and another’s. She can see God in another’s eyes. She can see God in her own. She can see God in every life situation. She is woman who takes responsibility for everything she creates in her life. She is a woman who is totally supportive and giving. She is a Goddess…"
"I love unmade beds. I love when people are drunk and crying and cannot be anything but honest in that moment. I love the look in people’s eyes when they realize they’re in love. I love the way people look when they first wake up and they have forgotten their surroundings. I love the gasp people take when their favorite character dies. I love when people close their eyes and drift to somewhere in the clouds. I fall in love with people and their honest moments all the time. I fall in love with their breakdowns and their smeared makeup and their daydreams. Honesty is just too beautiful to ever put into words."
|3rd Mar 2014✧22:42745,440 notes
|20th Feb 2014✧01:03484,914 notes
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray (via psych-facts)
THIS. THIS EXPLAINS WHAT I TRY TO DO WITH MY PERSONAL PAINTINGS.
And I love this book.
|1st Feb 2014✧14:501,126 notes
It’s that time again to remember what’s important and makes me happy when other things seem to be going to shit.
- I have a new, better paying job
- i get to turn in my time sheet tomorrow
- pole danced until i had blisters
- art commissions to work on
- my own personal painting since september.
- gobstoppers and chocolate
- making the excuse to get new work shoes tomorrow
- finally officially leaving the super crappy job tomorrow
- reconnected with classmates i hadn’t spoken to since high school graduation
- exciting future projects
- finally taking a pole dance class soon!
- my friend from new york is in town and we’ve hung out a couple times, friday being another day.
- It’s my friends birthday party friday
- I’m going to be in a fundraiser show tango dancing and I get the excuse to find a gorgeous 30’s dress.
- I have a friend flying in next weekend.
- I made a really good drink tonight so I should sleep well.
|27th Jan 2014✧10:08673,585 notes