|3rd Mar 2014✧22:42708,949 notes
|20th Feb 2014✧01:03479,121 notes
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray (via psych-facts)
THIS. THIS EXPLAINS WHAT I TRY TO DO WITH MY PERSONAL PAINTINGS.
And I love this book.
|1st Feb 2014✧14:501,123 notes
It’s that time again to remember what’s important and makes me happy when other things seem to be going to shit.
- I have a new, better paying job
- i get to turn in my time sheet tomorrow
- pole danced until i had blisters
- art commissions to work on
- my own personal painting since september.
- gobstoppers and chocolate
- making the excuse to get new work shoes tomorrow
- finally officially leaving the super crappy job tomorrow
- reconnected with classmates i hadn’t spoken to since high school graduation
- exciting future projects
- finally taking a pole dance class soon!
- my friend from new york is in town and we’ve hung out a couple times, friday being another day.
- It’s my friends birthday party friday
- I’m going to be in a fundraiser show tango dancing and I get the excuse to find a gorgeous 30’s dress.
- I have a friend flying in next weekend.
- I made a really good drink tonight so I should sleep well.
|27th Jan 2014✧10:08637,980 notes