So incredibly thankful tonight. Work has been long and hard the last few weeks, but when I look back I’ve been able to meet up with many old friends, tango dance, have some time for my own art, facetime or call long distance friends, and go on a couple wonderful dates…
I was feeling so happy and content when I was leaving from dinner with a couple good friends. The wind picked up outside as I was walking to my car and i realized how warm and clear the sky was. So many constellations in the sky that I could pick out. Everything felt wonderful and beautiful.
I’m going to just keep enjoying this blissful moment.
- go hiking
- run around outside
- make flower chains
- bake peach cobbler
- have a beach party with friends
- set up a cozy outside picnic
- go pick wildflowers and decorate my room with them
- paint all day outside
- go bike riding
- have a bonfire
basically just be outside and not at a desk all day.
SPRING FEVER IS SETTING IN.
|2nd Mar 2014✧23:513 notes
|28th Feb 2014✧23:004,242 notes
|28th Feb 2014✧02:0118 notes
|27th Feb 2014✧23:101 note
So many things to be thankful for.
- home alone for once, parents are out of town.
- work decided to take me on full time. $$$
- I get to work on a video for buzzfeed.
- finally finding some painting time.
- taking part in an art contest, and busted out my submission in 5 hours.
- been making some time to see old friends
- tango practice has been going SUPER well. We’ll have the routine finished soon with plleeennnnty of time for rehearsal.
- made a yummy ravioli dinner
- loved listening to the rain before I fell asleep last night
- Gave Little Miss Kate a bath
- definitely deserved my cocktail tonight after the last couple days
- definitely painting a bunch tonight.
- planning on getting a foam roller because using that during my last dance session was AMAZING.
- I’m finally feeling like I’m starting to get the hang of my new job, and I’m really thankful for my coworkers. They are all so friendly and helpful and understanding. It’s been a hard month, with the learning curve and the super high expectations from the owners, but it’s going well all in all.
- And I feel like dancing around for a bit.
- CAUSE THERE’S NO PARENTS TO WAKE UP
- finding a tad bit of painting time
- constantly working, pay check is going to be good this time around
- finally got my ring sized to fit on the right finger
- met a lovely lady and had a nice conversation with her
- got to go to a movie for free
- got a gigantic bag of all my favorite candies
- called one of my best friends for a while
- tango rehearsal tomorrow
- possibly hanging out with my second mama tomorrow night
- going to have another date soon
- plans to see other friends after work during this week
- getting really cuddly tonight and sleeping in a bit in the morning.
I’m lonely this evening. A drinking/ cuddle buddy would be nice.
And Marilyn Monroe films are making me so happy right now.
Cupcakes and booze really hits the spot tonight.
And roll down hills, play hide in seek in the mustard flowers, pretending to be a fairy hiding in the oak trees, make mermaid necklaces out of seaweed, fearlessly swim in the ocean, singing shakespeare songs, dig for sand crabs, sit around a fire with hot chocolate then have angels take me around…
- My friend’s visit was a successful one.
- I got to make cupcakes with kestrelsansjesses for Valentine’s Day.
- We also went and got delicious sushi.
- Played with Kate outside
- I have the darn cutest hedgehog ever.
- And I love her to bits.
- I’m going to have a huge ass pay check this pay period.
- Finally finished a painting commission so I can work on my own art now. (and got paiiiiidddd)
- Get to tango tomorrow.
- My co workers loved that I brought them some cupcakes today.
- I had a lovely date night the other night.
- I get to sleep in a tad bit tomorrow morning.
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray (via psych-facts)
THIS. THIS EXPLAINS WHAT I TRY TO DO WITH MY PERSONAL PAINTINGS.
And I love this book.