|19th Apr 2014✧15:251 note
Everyone was pissy at work. Came home to the parental units being incredibly short tempered.
I KNOW ITS TAX DAY BUT WILL EVERYONE TAKE A CHILL PILL PLEASE.
|14th Apr 2014✧13:461 note
|14th Apr 2014✧13:441 note
- remembering why I love art so much
- moving on from a no where job
- indian food
- smelling the ocean
- sleeping in
- lunar eclipse tomorrow
- hopefully going to some crazy full moon party soon
- having someone tell you, you are beautiful
- getting a red rose
- chocolate and ice cream run with mom
- getting time to spend with the parents a bit
- being out in the sunshine
- getting some early mother’s day gifts
- midnight run to in-n-out
- just genuinely feeling happy about life in general and waking up with a smile on my face every morning.
- even when it’s freaking early for work.
It’s been a very good weekend. Sleeping in, good company, impromptu adventures, seeing the beach for a bit and amazing indian food.
I feel so lucky.
|11th Apr 2014✧21:206 notes
|9th Apr 2014✧11:272 notes
|9th Apr 2014✧11:263 notes
at my house this evening, opened the door for me to slide into his car. Then he told me to close my eyes, and when I was allowed to open them he gave me a single red rose.
I have been twitterpated.
|31st Mar 2014✧08:03117 notes