When I miss the mini apple so much I just HAVE to go back.
I’m just guessing there’s going to be some spooktacular times though. ;)
I need a cuddle buddy. Stat.
Why are feelings always to darn complicated?
|22nd Aug 2014✧19:043 notes
- my pole teachers visiting from out of town
- getting to play tour guide
- job interview that seemed to go really really well SO KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME
- old job realizing how much they needed me
- two trips to the beach.
- night hike
- more pole dancing
- discovering my new favorite chocolate bar. Lavender Blueberry. YUM.
- picked up a couple new books to read
- reconnected with an old camp friend
- went on a few wonderful dates and one that totally blew my socks off.
- got to see my old high school mates again for a mini reunion
- came out to my parents about being bi and they were so most supportive about it without a second thought. I cried wondering why I was so scared in the first place.
- got my old job back and been so happy to see all those faces again.
- one of my best friends from college is going to be here in 9 days AND I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER FACE.
- realizing my birthday is in 12 days.
|12th Aug 2014✧17:299 notes
|30th Jul 2014✧11:411 note
Haven’t done this in a while. Definitely needed with all the ups and downs lately. Let’s focus on the positive shall we?
- went to hawaii with the family
- swam with turtles and dolphins
- really spent some awesome quality time with the parents that I haven’t done in a looonggg time.
- was asked to be a bridesmaid for one of my old friends
- been able to grab lunch with my oldest friend a few times in the same month. RECORD FOR US.
- celebrated my friend’s 21st and got to go salsa dancing
- went to a masked ball with friends and ran into some familiar faces.
- had my baby cousins from holland visit!!!
- Played with them every day and went on a few awesome adventures with them.
- played hooky at work to drive to nevada and surprise my grandpa for his birthday with the rest of the family.
- quit my abusive job
- got a legit logo design gig
- was asked to go to comic con again to help out my illustrator friend and MIRACULOUSLY found a place to stay last minute.
- Sold a piece of art and some jewelry at an art show!
- now having the time to really get my own show up and running
- made amends with an old friend
I’m going to hit the ground running. There’s nothing holding me back now.