|30th Jul 2014✧11:411 note
Haven’t done this in a while. Definitely needed with all the ups and downs lately. Let’s focus on the positive shall we?
- went to hawaii with the family
- swam with turtles and dolphins
- really spent some awesome quality time with the parents that I haven’t done in a looonggg time.
- was asked to be a bridesmaid for one of my old friends
- been able to grab lunch with my oldest friend a few times in the same month. RECORD FOR US.
- celebrated my friend’s 21st and got to go salsa dancing
- went to a masked ball with friends and ran into some familiar faces.
- had my baby cousins from holland visit!!!
- Played with them every day and went on a few awesome adventures with them.
- played hooky at work to drive to nevada and surprise my grandpa for his birthday with the rest of the family.
- quit my abusive job
- got a legit logo design gig
- was asked to go to comic con again to help out my illustrator friend and MIRACULOUSLY found a place to stay last minute.
- Sold a piece of art and some jewelry at an art show!
- now having the time to really get my own show up and running
- made amends with an old friend
I’m going to hit the ground running. There’s nothing holding me back now.
|16th Jul 2014✧22:582 notes
|8th Jul 2014✧12:222 notes
|2nd Jul 2014✧22:043 notes
I leave at 5:30 tomorrow morning
I’M SO EXCITED. Work is going to be rough today. lol.
Hawaii in 3 days with my family.