- remembering why I love art so much
- moving on from a no where job
- indian food
- smelling the ocean
- sleeping in
- lunar eclipse tomorrow
- hopefully going to some crazy full moon party soon
- having someone tell you, you are beautiful
- getting a red rose
- chocolate and ice cream run with mom
- getting time to spend with the parents a bit
- being out in the sunshine
- getting some early mother’s day gifts
- midnight run to in-n-out
- just genuinely feeling happy about life in general and waking up with a smile on my face every morning.
- even when it’s freaking early for work.
It’s been a very good weekend. Sleeping in, good company, impromptu adventures, seeing the beach for a bit and amazing indian food.
I feel so lucky.
|13th Apr 2014✧23:33117,741 notes|
|12th Apr 2014✧15:15178,893 notes|
|11th Apr 2014✧22:37163,216 notes|
|11th Apr 2014✧22:36763 notes|
|11th Apr 2014✧22:3521,751 notes|
|11th Apr 2014✧22:351,741 notes|
|11th Apr 2014✧22:3415,977 notes|
|11th Apr 2014✧22:341,674 notes|
|11th Apr 2014✧22:3340,185 notes|
|11th Apr 2014✧22:332,291 notes|